Scanning with Viper couldn't be simpler. Just follow these step-by-step instructions to get started:
- Log in to Viper.
- Either drag and drop your files to scan into the box, or click on the box, navigate to your files and select them manually.
- Add the title of your work and select the most appropriate subject category - doing this helps to improve scan accuracy and speed.
- Click 'Scan documents' to start your scan.
- Click the 'View report' option on the table.
- In a short time, your latest scan will be displayed: this will clearly highlight any suspected plagiarism.