Viper currently accepts a maximum length of 89,000 characters - this count includes the spaces too. This helps to maintain the high-speed performance of Viper for all users. If your document is longer than this, you can scan it in multiple parts or remove parts that do not require scanning.
Articles in this section
- How long does a plagiarism scan take to complete?
- What is Viper?
- Error Message: 'This document exceeds the maximum character count'
- Upgrading your document
- How to delete your document scan
- Will my scan be shared with Turnitin?
- What is a credit?
- There was a scanning fault
- Scanning status message
- Scanning with images