Viper currently accepts a maximum length of 600,000 characters - this count includes the spaces too. This helps to maintain the high-speed performance of Viper for all users. 600,000 characters is on average around 100,000 words. If your document is longer than this, you can scan it in multiple parts or remove parts that do not require scanning.
Articles in this section
- What are projects in my Viper account?
- How long does a plagiarism scan take to complete?
- What is Viper?
- Error Message: 'This document exceeds the maximum character count'
- How to upgrade your document scan in Viper
- How to delete your document scan from Viper
- Will my scan be shared with Turnitin?
- What is a credit in my Viper account?
- There was a scanning fault in Viper
- Scanning status message in Viper