If you receive this message, your document is currently being checked by Viper. Your results should be available when the progress bar reaches 100% by clicking the 'Scan Results' button or visiting your documents page.
Articles in this section
- What are projects in my Viper account?
- How long does a plagiarism scan take to complete?
- What is Viper?
- Error Message: 'This document exceeds the maximum character count'
- How to upgrade your document scan in Viper
- How to delete your document scan from Viper
- Will my scan be shared with Turnitin?
- What is a credit in my Viper account?
- There was a scanning fault in Viper
- Scanning status message in Viper