This message means your document is too big to be scanned in one go. The maximum Viper can check in one scan is 600,000 characters (with spaces included). 600,000 characters is, on average, around 100,000 words. This helps to maintain the high-speed performance of Viper for all users. You can still scan your work, but you will need to split it into two smaller documents.
Articles in this section
- What are projects in my Viper account?
- How long does a plagiarism scan take to complete?
- What is Viper?
- Error Message: 'This document exceeds the maximum character count'
- How to upgrade your document scan in Viper
- How to delete your document scan from Viper
- Will my scan be shared with Turnitin?
- What is a credit in my Viper account?
- There was a scanning fault in Viper
- Scanning status message in Viper